Saturday, August 24, 2024

Hickory Dickory Dock, The Mouse Ran Up The Clock...

 ..."The Clock Struck One, The Mouse Ran Down. Hickory Dickory Dock." ~ Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme.

August is on its way out... Here are some finds from the past week! Below, 1963 New York Expo Napco shakers, boy and girl repaired. Still a lovely vintage shaker set. They are just too adorable. I've added them into my shop and by the way, since Friday, I have been running a 25 percent off sale in my shop! check it out sale ends Monday, August 26th.


Above, this item is not vintage, I made sure to get myself a lovely handmade beaded "Shroom" bracelet by Acid Banana. Susie has so many cute beaded items and this one I just had to go for because of the lovely pastel colors. A great addition to my jewelry collection. Below, I got several vintage pieces from Japan. A lot with anime girl coloring books and memo, along with an Alice in Wonderland hanger still in its package!! Most of the items will be added to my shop.

This amazing find, Alice hanger, was what made me buy the lot. Faded, but still lovely. The hanger is mint in package and I removed it to clean up the hanger. Still with tag. She has some wear, but just too cute. I may decide to keep her. We will see... Haha! 


The next few items are already listed in my shop, this lovely coloring sheets from the 1950s are unopened and I believe includes a paper doll and sheets to color. This lot of 9 Seika Brand coloring fashion doll overlay and memo notebook. My favorites because the dolls remind me of Lotte Pretty Lady Gum dolls. Kimiko Tanaka is the artist. The booklets are available in my shop, your choice with Free Shipping!!


A boys vehicle memo booklet case with memo pad, includes lovely art of different vehicles like a motorcyle, ship, train and spaceships, unused. Below another fashion doll coloring book also in my shop. These items are in unused condition and lovely for any collector!!

This adorable plastic toy compact, watch and lipstick set, comes with a mirror, brush, and necklace. I love vintage jewelry sets, this one I wanted for the lipstick and compact. Mostly because it reminds me of Max Factor compact and lipsticks. This is the first lipstick to look more realistic so it will make a great prop for my photos!! I have a second set that is in my shop if you are interested! Below, I worked on a glass bottle I got from the Goody store and added a Meyercord decal to it and bow. This bottle is also in my shop. It turned out lovely too!



Last but not least this adorable My Toy pink and white bunny with rubber head. I cleaned her up and added a bow. Her face was touched up a bit. She is already listed in my shop and ready to be loved. I hope you all had a decent August, now let's enjoy the holidays coming up...

Happy Thrifting Y'all!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much dear A. I'm glad you do! Hugs, Gigi

    ReplyDelete