Thursday, August 15, 2024

Humpty Dumpty Sat on a Wall...

    This post has nothing to do with Humpty Dumpty, but I hope you still stick around for my latest finds?! LOL Below some things that I was playing around with and discovered...

    I have these adorable Licca gum mini toy furniture pieces and realized that my anime girl game pieces I found last year, actually work well with the furniture!! Haha! I love this adorable closet with a clear suitcase inside and this lovely gal in a pink gown looks like she just finished getting dressed. Below, more of my anime game pieces around the same or similar size furniture pieces.

    Next, I also support other sellers like myself and got this adorable Big eyed Candy Candy style music dolly from a fellow collector and friend in Thailand. I fell in love with this gal and just had to have her for my collection. Sweet starry eyed girl too. I also decided to get this adorable Dance Card with a lovely lady in her blue and pink dress from an Etsy seller. I think it was just simple and sweet and reminded me of the dance cards in the series Bridgerton.



    Then, I purchased this adorable hand sewn Kitty pillow from a fellow collector and seller on IG. Jess always has so many cute things on her feed. Just being able to help other sellers by shopping with them too, makes me smile and I hope that someday they will shop and help support others, like myself. It is hard times for all of us, but just buying something however small helps those of us who are self employed and just trying to live. Here's to manifesting sales for my fellow resellers!!

    I've had this adorable Queenie Quack for 2 months now. I am still trying to sell my first one in my shop if anyone wants to adopt her. This one I will keep for now. She is all original with her original bonnet. Just love her sweet face. I did not have to restore her. Yay! Below, a truly amazing ISO arrived! I've always lovely Ladymate music boxes and this one was one of my dream ones, when I saw it with a buy it now feature, I made sure to snag it, while I could!


    This one has a posedoll princess and swan, so of course based on "Swan Lake" story. It plays "My Way" originally sung by Frank Sinatra. One of Sara's fave singers. I will definitely cherish this music box. I am not sure if it is missing a dancing ballerina or swan. But I will have to look for one to see if there is a magnet under the mirror on the left side. I'll update this post later on if it does. Here's my TikTok video below:


@ggsdolls_vtg

Finally found one of my ISOs of jewelry boxes!! 🥰💫This beautiful Ladymate Swan Princess music box made in Japan. Plays “My Way” by Frank Sinatra. 💓🎶🎀🦢NFS

♬ An Unusual Prince / Once Upon A Dream - Soundtrack - Mary Costa & Bill Shirley & Chorus - Sleeping Beauty

    

    That's all for now. Happy thrifting and please support small guys!

 Thank you for visting! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment