Sunday, August 23, 2026

Believe You Can...

 ..."and you are halfway there." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

     It has been a month of finds and getting back to normal since our mini getaway and life moving forward. So, here are some goodies I've found...

Her name is "Her Prettiness" Powder Bubble Bath by Avon 1960s. I just happened upon her while searching for items. I fell in love with her blank face and hairstyle. On the box it says you can color in her eyes and mouth and create her look. The one I found was not opened and still had the original maroon ribbon inside. Sadly, the crayons are missing. But I had decided that instead of painting her face, I will leave her blank. I like her face as is. I did make her a ruffles lace choker with gem as seen below. 

Next, Sara got herself a toy hammock, so I found one for my room as well. I just need to add plushies to it. I love the teal color and how it just pops in this space! It worked great for this corner too of my little room! Below, I got this acrylic stand holder for those anime acrylic or dolly stands from Daiso. Instead I used it for the Pretty Lady paper dolls I made. They are now on my dresser!! Yippee!


Earlier this month I found this lovely Totsy Unopened Pink sheer vintage dolly dress. It fits most 19 - 21 inch dolls. So naturally I had to get it for Alice and sure enough it fits her just right too!! How cute is she below!! 

Than, I received in the mail from Japan this lovely huge vintage plush fawn. So adorable and in lovely condition for its age as well. I have already added it to my shop! She is huge so shipping will have to cost a bit more sadly. 
Last, this adorable Hello Kitty Licca Chan Vacation dolly. These were released over the summer and when I saw her I immediately thought of Pichipichi friend of Licca from the 60s!! Sadly, they are quite expensive to get nowadays, but this Hello Kitty version is way cheaper!! So, I received her safely from Japan and already tried a few of my Club 67 Licca chan retro fashions on her!!

She is just too cute and a great addition to my little dolly collection. Well that's all for now. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead and happy thrifting or dolly hunting my friends!!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls 

No comments:

Post a Comment