Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Finds From My Trip Etc.

 I wanted to post some of the things I found while on my trip and the things that I found prior to it online...

When we went to Barnes & Nobles in Texas, there was so much I wanted to grab. But instead I got this mini Zoltar fortune teller! Yup, from the movie, "Big" with Tom Hanks. This one lights up and talks, and included 16 fortune cards! I just had to! Haha! Below, the bath bomb from Daiso. The two bath bombs I got had the same miniature tiara inside! Oh well. Still cute!


I had to get this teal fuzzy bear purse also from Daiso! It was calling my name and just look how cute he is too! There were other styles, but this one was the cutest!! Below, this lot of two plastic light up compacts I found online. They look like something from Daiso, but no name on it. Made in China, they light up and are a cute addition to my compact collection.
 

I happened to find another Lotte Pretty Lady gum doll set, unused! So, I listed it just a few days ago and it sold fast! It is now safely on its way to the UAE! Love being able to find things other collectors can enjoy!! Unused too!


Next, another Petier vintage miniature diecast table chair set unopened. I have a loose set, but have always wanted a NRFB set. Yippee!! Adding this set to my miniature diecast furniture collection. Below, I found this lovely carriage brooch from Japan. It was a pin that was given when you bought Ribon Little Girl Manga back in 1957. This adorable brooch is lovely and great together with my little princess jewelry too!

Than, I helped a fellow collector get this lovely Posedoll that was handmade. Too cute! Below, I had to get myself the Zuru Mini Brands record set below. I've seen this set and I believe the Microverse Brand as well. But I love the Rose set more. So had to grab a set. Haha!

Sara and I went to check out the new Gigo Japan arcade inside Donki Guam!! It is in the area that used to be the lounge side of Donki for those that flew into Guam from other countries. But I guess the space ended up not being used. So we are glad Gigo Japan occupied it. 


Lots of great games for people of all ages and the best were the Crane machines! Sara's really good at them so it was definitely fun to try. We had to get a charged card and they were only taking cash at the moment. So we had a good time playing and it was very affordable too!

Welp, that's all for now! It is great to be back home. Lots of rain as of late too. I hope you all have a lovely August! Schools back in session and life goes on!

Happy Thrifting my friends!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment