Sunday, August 19, 2018

FuzBear Auction on Instagram!!

Hey dear fellow collectors!!

I did a poll vote via instagram and it was unanimous... I will hold an auction for this lovely Red and White FuzBear!! I wanted to afford everyone a chance to own this "OOAK", "one of a kind" panda fuzzy bear by me.



 ggsdolls creations FuzBear Panda, is one of a kind! The panda sits at 12 inches tall, and made of 3 inch long pile Mongolian faux fur in red and white, with a bow, and my original ggsdolls creations tag. Her rubber panda face is vintage and made around the same time as Rushton, Gund, My Toy, or Knickerbocker stuffed animals, about 1960s or earlier. The panda is carefully hand sewn by me with love and hopes that this adorable unique Panda will be adopted and loved. 
 Won't you take her home...
RULES: Bidding will be announced HERE on Instagram. Winning Bidder pays for shipping to address. I ship worldwide. Winner has 24 hours to send Paypal ID and payment information to me via Instagram, DM me. All Rights Reserved, ggsdolls creations, 2018.
 The auction will run from Sunday, August 19, 2018 through to Wednesday, August 22, 2018 by 10pm Guam time. Find my post here on Instagram!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment