Friday, August 31, 2018

Knickerbocker Sad Plush Cat!!

I was able to find an online shop selling vintage Japan items, etc. I looked through to see what the shop had and they even had some cute stuffed animals. While looking down the list, there were two plushies that just looked to adorable to me. I decided on one of them and here it is!
Knickerbocker sad cat in red. About 6 inches tall. I've never seen him before, so he is quite unique and I love his coloring. Has original tag. He lived in Japan for several years, and now lives with me here on Guam. He will be added to my collection. He looks adorable with the bear from the same company!

Then, I saw on IG, that Merrybee had released these cute meyercord doll stands with cute bears on them! I had my friend in Japan pick up 3 cuties. They are about 4 inches in height and have a round plastic stand to stand them up. These will be cute for photo props and decor. Sadly, they smell really strong of plastic. So, I will have to keep them in my cabinet until it wears out. Ugh!
 
 Last, I rescued this cute Algy vintage plush bear. She had some bow sewn into her ears and needed a bath. I washed her up and took off the bows. She looks and smell a lot better. About 11 inches long, with sleep eyes. Her face reminds me of Rushton, but she is not a Rushton.



 My small plush collection. These cuties are just adorable. I love em' to bits! Be sure to check out my shop this weekend!! For Labor Day, I'm offering 20 percent off for purchases of $35 or more!! Combined shipping is also available! Have a wonderful holiday weekend fellow collectors!!
Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment