Friday, August 24, 2018

ISO Figurine Found!!!

Oh my goodness.... I can hardly sit still!!! A recent ISO, has been received from a trade with a dear sweet friend via IG, Carrie aka, vintageweenie. She adopted two of my rare vases, one with a deer and one with the infamous unicorn in blue. I had to let them go... Crazy!! I know right?!! But, when you see the photos below you might understand why....


 Since being on Instagram, I came across a fellow collector in France, who had these lovely tall pastel colored deer figurines on her cabinet. I must admit, I became smitten by them. Then, I realized, I had seen them much before hers... By dear Boopsiedaisy on Etsy. She had them in her art prints!! From time to time, I would see that a few collectors had them. I even contacted one other collector, but of course she didn't want to sell or trade. Which I totally understood. To my surprise, dear sweet Carrie, had them. I asked and we traded. My deer arrived to me today and I just couldn't wait to share my joy!!
 This vintage ceramic figurine is worn with paint loss in some areas, but I don't care, I love her or is it a him?! She stands about 13inches tall. They are in pastel blue, pink, white, that I have seen. One collector even has one made in a candle form?! Whhhhaaaat?! Yup! At the bottom of my deer, she has a stamp with a 3 leaf clover, the words, "Japan."

She is amazing. Now, if any of you find a pink version or peach, please email me if you'd like to trade for something I have? Dreams do come true! Thanks again Carrie. I'm very pleased with our trade!

Thank you for reading another post! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment