Friday, September 21, 2018

Mini Party Hats and More!

I was looking for some inexpensive party hats for dolls on Etsy. While searching for some, I found a really well made mini party hats for pets. Literally, party hats for your pet Chicken, Hamster, Lizard, etc. I read up on the shop and found them to look well made and just simply adorable. I bought two for my dolls or as props in my photos. They arrived to me so fast today, and just look at them!!
 I ordered the Chicken size, or what the seller says, is quarter size. One in blue gingham, and one in pink gingham. This version has stretch ties that are adjustable to the size of your pet, well in this case my doll. You can order them as a clip, maybe even a child can wear it?! Beautifully made, with strong cardboard so they last. I placed it atop my Happy Sachiyo blue bunbun and look how cute she is!!


 The name of the shop is, "Handmade AmErika". These cute mini party hats are great for your pet and your dolls too! Haha. Also, while searching Etsy, I came across this cute vintage 1992, Reader's Digest Miniature Flower Shop House Spice Box. For cheap too! I bought it and it arrived so quickly. It's plastic and will be great as a prop or I could use it to hold trinkets maybe. I searched online to see if there are other houses. Sadly, I know of only one other, the "Ice Cream Shop" house. I may get that one too. Still I love the purple roof and the little details painted onto the house.





 Last, I got this cake topper carousel on Ebay. I've been on the look out for a carousel prop for my photos, but most are quite pricey. So, this was a nice alternative and I loved the pastel pink color. They had it in blue also, but I chose pink, of course! The horses can twist, and it can be hung like an ornament too. It will be great as a prop in my photos or with my dolls.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment