Monday, December 24, 2018

New Childrens Book For Pre Order!

Hello my fellow collectors! It's Christmas Eve here on Guam
and I just had to share...
 Pre-Order of my new children's book, hardcover!!

"Our Dearest Friends"

By

Cynthia Flores

Available through my Etsy shop, for $21.95 plus shipping
Limited Time Discount Price, regular price $39.99!


 Here is a children's book I wrote, and photographed, using vintage dolls and toys from my collection! If you enjoyed reading those Froebel Kan, Shiba childrens board books as a kid, from the 1960's or 1970's by Akihiko Tsutsumi, then you will love this book! I created this book with a retro style, modeled after Mr. Tsutsumi's work! A great book for those who love vintage dolls and toys or as a gift to your favorite little person. This book has over 10 full colored photos, and is easy reading for your little one!

Available only through my Etsy shop, link above! This is a pre-order for the book, and when purchased includes shipping. This means when the books arrive to me in January. I will ship them ASAP to you. Thank you so much for your pre-order! This book was made with love of vintage dolls and toys by me, and I truly appreciate your business. Thank you for shopping with a small business and a small author. 

Love, Cynthia/Gigi

Copyright:  Cynthia Flores
Edition:  First Edition
Publisher:  Snapfish.com
Published:  November, 27 2018
Language:  English
Pages:  22
Binding:  Hardcover Photobook
Interior Ink:  Full color
Dimensions (inches): 8.5 wide x 11 tall

Thank you for the love of reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment