Friday, December 21, 2018

Rare Finds for My Etsy Shop and More!

I found some rare cuties, that I will add to my Etsy shop in a few minutes. But, just had to share with you first!

 I found this lovely rare Bunny planter with heart. She has eyes, like those Norcrest white deers I used to have in my collection. She is in lovely condition, wearing a hat with flower, and black bow. I will add her to my etsy shop in just a few minutes. Then, I also found this huge ceramic sweater cat. At first, I was thinking about making his body furry, but his sweater is not too bad. I did replace his fluffy tail, with a nice white fluffy one. You can see how tall he is standing next to my furry cat! The cat too will be added to my shop soon!



 I will also be adding some ornaments, I got in a lot the other day from ebay. Some, I have fixed and put them into smaller group lots. Flocked vintage ornament houses, Santa, etc. The blue house, dog, and drum, I will keep. So, be looking out for some of these ornaments in my etsy shop as well.



 I also was able to get butterflies from Hobby Lobby with wires and added two of them into my Terrarium. I had forgotten I had some mushrooms, from another shop and found them in my craft drawer. So, I added two more mushrooms into the terrarium as well. The post where I added the bee, and lady bug is here.  I also received my 'family book' from Snapfish. I loved how the book turned out and got them during the 'Black Friday' deals they had. So this was a lot cheaper then they usually go for! Great for keepsakes of your family tree, etc.




 Today, I wasn't home most of the day, because of Sara's class Christmas Program. This year she is at a public school close to home, and it has been awesome. I don't have to drive far to get her if she is sick, and she really loves her teacher, and the kids are nicer, she says. I'm just glad she is thriving. The program was really nice and I'm so proud of her too. Her class danced to BTS's song, Mic Drop. It was a blast to watch. Okay, off to get these goodies listed for you!

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment