Thursday, July 25, 2019

Commissions!

A few collectors, have contacted me in search of some vintage dolls or ceramic items. So, I was able to finds a few things and slowly the items I've purchased after the trip have started to trickle in the mail. Here are a few of the goodies...
This lovely girl is made by Takara 1970s Tokotoko Tokochan. She is loose and I found her for a fellow collector. She is now on her way to her forever home. Tokochan is similar to Remco Fingerding dolls, a child is suppose to be able to place their fingers into her legs to help her walk and move. This one is missing her boots. Her hair is not cut, but a bit frazzled. She is still lovely! Then, I also found a lovely Little Memole character doll via Yahoo Japan! I couldn't resist her sleeping face and thumb-sucking mouth. I washed her hair and she is already adopted. She too will be leaving today for her forever home... She is small about 5 inches and can sit in your hand. She is missing her pink hat.



 Then, via IG a fellow kitsch collector, "blisstrek" posted her find at Hobby Lobby! Retro ceramic fawns for Christmas in July! LOL I tried to search for them via Hobby Lobby's online shop, but nothing. Ugh. That meant I'd have to go into their store. I was able to commission my friend to get me a set. She mailed them out Saturday and they came in lightening fast!! I love them! Even the tulle skirts are cute on them! They are quite heavy too in weight!! New additions to my collection for sure!


 Last, this cute vintage 50s plush rubber face chick, I found him via Etsy. Made by Rozel, he is quite unique, with his full head being rubber. I added felt to the back side to make his bonnet look a different color to his face. Then, added a yellow silk ribbon. Now he's adorable to me and not plain. I will keep him in my collection for a bit...
 Thank you for Reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment