Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Tilso Art Prints!!

I received these amazing Tilso art prints with lovely girls on them signed, "S. Ishii". Similar to Keane or Lee's mod girls surrounded by flowers and such. I have one girl holding flowers here in this post. But, I have been searching for others that I wanted to add to my collection. These prints are so cute and I love the pastel colors as well!
Measuring about 19 x 10 inches, they are similar to the mod waifs of the 1960s. One girl is holding a parasol in her lovely blue and pink dress, the other is holding a bouquet dressed up in a pink dress with ballet shoes and her crown. The art prints are rather delicate and can be easily torn, its also very light in weight.



 Then, I also bought this cutie from Etsy. I used to own a pearlize blue puppy coin bank, but a fellow collector asked if I wanted to trade a few years back and I did trade him. This cutie needs a bit of work, perhaps a touch up or maybe I will add fur?! Pearlyn also received a gift with my purchase, aww, thanks lovely. Be sure to visit her shop here on Etsy!

 Hope you all have a great 4th of July!! We have plans for a beach birthday party for a relative and then Stranger things Marathon for Season 3!! Yippee!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment