Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Speaking of Online Finds...

Here's what I got in the mail today!!
 "Odette" pearl version by InchLab and Evangelione. There was a preorder for her back in June and she was shipped to me last week. She arrived to me today and I'm just thrilled! You see, I've always wanted a doll by Evangelione on Etsy. When she lists her handmade dolls, they sell in seconds, and trust me I've tried several times to get one... with no luck. So, this collab with InchLab is the next best thing for me. I love her face. She has a magnetic flower that you can put on or take off. Now, to find my mini crown... Sadly her head doesn't twist. That means I can take her head off and place it on a doll body. Darn! Her box has a window and I love the sweet poem at the back. I got mine from My Plastic Heart!

 I also received two items from Japan. This book titled, "Glico Toy Picture Book Omake Omocha Zukan Morinaga Takuro Collection Rare Japan." Released back in 2013, by the President of Glico and talks about his collection. Amazing photos of Glico candy's toy line from 1930s to present day. In Japanese with some English subtitles, about 104 pages. It also showcases the Foam animals I told you about! I couldn't help but get this cute Junichi N. coin purse. I fell in love with the art on it. There are 6 styles, I believe. This one is my favorite. You can hang on your key chain or side of your purse. Great for holding tiny things or coins too!






 Next, I adopted these cuties from Comickitsch via IG, which I may or may not flip! These bear/cats are just too cute! I love their unique faces. I'm so tempted to fur them... No, MUST RESIST!! LOL They are quite rare and unique for sure. No stamp on them. But, I believe they are made in Japan. On Monday, I made it a point to swing by the Goody Store to get a few things... 
 And found, two retro style cute animal baggies, two birthday cards, which is what I meant to get when I got there, tiny cute animal soy sauce containers in the Bento isle, and last, this cute pink tin with ribbon, and rose with silver cones perhaps?




 I took the pink tin and added some green tissue paper inside, and took some photos of my tiny friends in it. I may use it to carry my cute flocked friends around. Or perhaps other tiny cute things...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment