Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Japan Shipment In!!

Finally, two of my boxes that should have left Japan back in March 23rd, made it home!! I'm now waiting on 3 other boxes...
I was able to find another cute Roly Poly with a hat in pink. She was purchased back in early March and I had her shipped as soon as possible. Which I did back on March 23rd. But, because flights into Guam from Japan has stopped altogether. So did my packages. Too my surprise at least two of them were in my mail box, yesterday!! I listed this cutie this morning and she sold in 3 minutes!! I will try to find more and in other colors. Sadly, export tax has gone up for purchases in Japan, along with shipping, and money exchange from Japanese Yen to US Dollar. So, my fellow customers please understand, these are things that I can't control unfortunately.
 I also got this lovely Momoko vinyl doll straw style hat. Often this one sells really fast and can be hard to find too. I want to try it on Cherry Chan. But, since I got those vintage NOS straw hats, now I may not need this one for Cherry? I will try it on her and see...

 Next, I used "Buy it Now" on Ebay for this lovely Hard Plastic Walker doll, similar to the ones I posted here. This one is also made in Hong Kong for the British Colony. Miss Blue Eyes is her name and she has her hair down, similar dress style, socks and shoes. She still has her original tag too. Her eyes are cute, but not as detailed as my other gals. Yet her dress is painted and more detailed. Her legs and shoes are more chunky and natural looking. She is also smaller in size.
 Tag says: "My Name is MISS BLUE EYES, I Walk, I Turn My Head, I Sleep. I am made in the British Colony of Hong Kong."

 Comparison photo of the two. Both lovely still!! Went uptown for essentials too, and I picked up another Jewel Blind Box, this time I got the Lemon necklace. Cute!!

 Last, I redressed Cherry Chan in a kimono. This is by Azone for Pure Neemo dolls. I had to use a pink satin ribbon to keep her Obi in place. Still lovely don't you think?

 Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment