Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Recent Quarantine Finds!

Here are the online finds that came in, while quarantining...
I found this mini tricycle via Etsy, it was green and red mostly. So, instead I painted the body pastel blue. The seat, pedals and handles pastel pink. I love the way it turned out and will be so cute with a doll on display during Christmas or for scenic shots on the road. Notice the little bell ringer on the handle bar and even the tassels!! Reminds me of the old days growing up and my bike as a kid. Ahhh, memories! I haven't decided if I will keep or sell... LOL
 Next, while out getting groceries, I picked up another blind box, and low and behold, the cherry ring! Yippee! Definitely one of my faves, showcased on the box!! I wonder if it can fit Cherry Chan as a necklace?! I'll have to try that!

 Found one of the missing Saalfield books from my post here. Now, I have #523, "The Naughty Puppy." This was from Ebay with a "Buy it Now". Lovely minty condition too! Adding this book to my collection. I just love the graphics, and I have yet to read all the books... Haha!

 Last, these lovely vintage NOS (New/Old Stock) straw hats, with lovely felt flowers, a paper leaf, gold trim on the brim and ribbed pastel ribbon, that can fit Cherry Chan dolls perfectly. Even Momoko, Licca Chan or Barbie can wear them!! They come in pastel blue, pastel pink, and pastel yellow! Made in Japan sticker inside the hat. These are better then the vinyl or molded plastic ones that are expensive or really hard to find, that were made for Momoko!!



 Great for your Cherry Chan's Spring or Summer fashion ensembles!! I will add them to my shop later this week! So, be sure to look out for them!! Amazing vintage straw hat for your beautiful doll!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment