Saturday, July 18, 2020

Kitsch Finds This Week!

Here's what came in the past week! First, I received this lovely lot of awesome fabric ruffles, etc. from Sunny Day Supply. They have an amazing assortment of fabric, ruffles, bits and bobs, from Japan. I also noticed, some of the same type of ruffles I generally get from Daiso. So, I made sure to get at least 2 yards of it. I used them often on my creations! Yay! But the fabric sold is not only from Japan, just a note. Teehee.

Red, pink, and blue dotted ruffles oh my!! This lovely retro gal with French words, meaning "Mes Boutons" or "My Buttons". LOL There were two other styles. I may get more! Haha.  They even added a few gifts! OHHHH!!

They gave me fabric swatches, buttons galore, a soak, and stickers too! I am so going back for more!! I found the website courtesy of a dear sweet friend Linda of Lindasgoodies. She shared her happy mail from them last week, and I am so glad she did! Thanks Linda!! Love you dear sweet lady!! Next, I found this lovely patchwork mat from a Japanese artist through Japan website. I love the retro fabric and animals. I will definitely be using this to display my ceramics on!!

Then, I was commissioned to find these cute ceramic Rune Naito kitties and did all in less than a day of email! Yay, I'm so happy for Marsha who will be receiving them. It warms my heart to help others find their dream ceramic pretties! Next, I found this vintage, according to seller, Ayumi Uyama plush sleeping fawn. I've mostly seen them in felt or the kit to make them. But, to find this in fur, awesome! At first, I wanted it for myself, but I think I may add her to the shop soon! Just too cute for words. She has a cute pink dotted satin ribbon and a little gold key attached to it. I will have to do some research, she may have been a limited release by Ayumi? Not sure, hmm.





Last, this amazing retro style Rushton plush window curtain or doorway curtain. Listed as a 'Cafe' style curtain. It is a one panel with vintage Rushton plush bunny, duck, poodle, bear and chick on it, with flowers. I am so tempted to keep. But, I'm sure someone else could use it to display in their room! It already has the holes for the curtain rod. But, it does need hemming on the top and sides, to keep the fabric from fraying. I will be listing it my shop later this weekend or today. So, be looking out for it!

Have a wonderful weekend fellow collectors!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment