Friday, September 23, 2022

Creating Cute Kitsch!!

 This past week, I've been on a roll with up cycling a few goodies, that have come into my possession... So yeah it has been a busy week! LOL I began with these vintage Meyercord decals and put them on some vintage Hazel Atlas milk glass jars. It was fun to do and I really am happy with the outcome. I have a few listed in my Etsy shop for sale!!



@ggsdolls_vtg I used Vtg Meyercord decals on these hazel atlas milk glass jars🫙💓🎀 I love creating cute pieces to decorate with. #RecycleUp #ggsdolls_vtg #ggsdolls #vintagedecals #meyercorddecals #vintagemilkglassjars #kitsch #kitschycute #becreative #upcycle #reuse #mycreations #fun #adorable #cuteanimals ♬ Summer day - TimTaj

 Next, I worked on this adorable vintage Krueger Kitty night light/lamp. She was in need of just a bit of touching up. Her paws were faded and worn, and her flower was so dull and drab. I replaced both with some vintage pompoms and a hot pink center daisy and TADA! She was looking fab! But, I felt like she needed a bit more oomph! Sooo, I added some vintage cream lace, blue and pink satin ribbons, and a chenille tail along with a large satin blue bow. Now, she's ready to be center of attention!!



@ggsdolls_vtg Upcycled this Vtg kitty night light🎀💓 available in my shop soon!!🛍🧸🎀 #ggsdolls #ggsdollsshop #upcycle #reuse #vintagekruegerlamp #vintagenightlight #ラシュトン #rattlestyle #celluloid #adorable #nursery #kitsch #kitschycute #available #sweet #becreative ♬ original sound - Gigi

 

I also added some adorable Meyercord stickers I had, to this adorable pink milk glass jar, perfume bottle and vinyl purse... Just watch the video below!

 

@ggsdolls_vtg Adding cute stickers to a Vtg 👛purse and milk glass 🫙jar. 🤩💓 #ggsdolls_vtg #ggsdolls #vintagekitsch #purse #jar #milkglass #decals #stickers #washitape #beingcreative #fun #create #decor #kitschycute #props #byggsdolls ♬ Unstoppable - 颜妹

 

I enjoy finding other things I could up cycle and make more cute! Majority of the time I do them to sell and add to my shop, but I found that I end up falling in love with what I've created and end up not wanting to sell them at all. LOL! Oh my goodness, not a good thing for my pocket and the limited space I have! Haha! Off to convince myself I really don't need to keep them!!

Happy creating guys!

Thank you for reading and watching! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Soo Cute! Love the milk jars and the little kitty! What a great way to recycle :)

    ReplyDelete