Thursday, January 19, 2023

Rare Mama Rushton Bunny Found!!

@ggsdolls_vtg Rare Mary Rushton Find…πŸ˜±πŸ’˜#ggsdolls_vtg #ggsdolls #maryrushton #bunny #vintagerubberface #kitsch #commissioned #restoration ♬ original sound - Gigi

 

Oh my goodness, when it rains it pours!! I was commissioned to find this amazing rare sleepy Mama bunny by Mary Rushton. Here is a catalog pic of her below. 

She was found recently and just needed a bit of a clean up and also removal of pink highlights on her eyelids, that perhaps was done by previous owner or I am told a type of mold that happens by a fellow restorationist. So, that part is what took me long to take care of as I used a method that is a slow process to remove markings. 


It took me about 2 weeks and at first, I thought it was not going to work. But whew after a week it did. Still very slight, but most of the pink marking is gone, Yay! I touched up her nose, added a bit of blush and a bow and now she is ready to go to her Daddy. She is definitely one of my ISOs. Ahhh someday!


She stands about 30 inches long and generally her paws are touching and held a baby bunny. She has felt feet and wires in her ears. Just love her so much and to be able to enjoy her for a bit is definitely a dream for sure! Also some quick finds recently, this adorable aqua lace and ruffled Valentine's chocolate box. Oh my goodness, truly gorgeous for its age. I will definitely be using these for Valentine's decor photos!!


I also got these adorable ceramic kitty pen holder vase above and this MCM wooden kitty pen decor below. Both have already been added to my shop! Just too cute! Yes, I did! I bought another Cookiegirls pillow and this time a girl hanger. Doesn't she remind you of anyone? How about Cindy Brady of the Brady Bunch!! She's so cute and currently on my wall with a cute vintage child coat!! I just love her cute face with big eyes!!


You can see my chocolates box and the pillow by Cookiegirls. I couldn't resist getting another pillow!! Last for today, is this adorable vintage Mary Poppins' charm bracelet, in decent condition with pink and blue coloring. Sadly, its chipping away, but still just adorable. I love the little Mary, umbrella and her suitcase too!

I hope you all have a great rest of your week! Happy Finds!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment