Friday, August 11, 2023

Kitschy Cute Finds!

 It has been a busy month of travel, errands, and trying to get to some type of normal since the typhoon. Here's what I found recently...

This adorable Rattle doll baby I was able to snag from OldSoulsVintage shop. She needed a bit of cleaning up and sits on my dresser now. I also found this lovely My Toy pink rubber faced poodle, to clean up and resell. She sold instantly when I listed her! Yay! It was a fun restoration too.
This adorable rattle head is in perfect condition and he's just too cute! A great addition to my collection! While we were shopping for furnishings for our temporary place, I found a perfect frame for my Chubby Tubby ad! Now, I can enjoy its vintage beauty!


Some adorable kitsch animal key chains as well! I even found this Gund kitty, sadly, the seller washed her and now her face mask is swollen. But, I couldn't just leave her behind... My favorite key chain is this adorable pink fawn one, just like my Meyercord decal!!


I was able to find another frame for this vintage Macoto Takahashi calendar print from the 60s, and I've already listed in my shop!! Next, I restored the adorable Valentine's Hobo by Rushton Star creations. He has his original tag too. He's so sweet and just wants to be loved!! He says, "Will you adopt me?" Awww...

Lastly, another adorable purchase from OldSoulVtg, a Rushton sleep eyed bunny! I have a blue one and now this adorable yellow guy! It's amazing the details that Mary puts into her toys all those years ago, and they've withstood time and are still with us today to enjoy!

Well, that's all for now. Happy Thrifting!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I WOULD ADOPT U MISTER HOHBI CLOWN!! (but I think that take big moneys :'/). Also a Typhoon!!? R u ok? hope so. Also I agree that old toys like these are so great because they have so much character and detail, that have stood the test of time for those of us who are around today can enjoy :). I just recently found Ur blog and I like it a lot because it has so much cool stuff to look at and discover, thank you. Sorry to rant lollololol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you dear! I'm glad you are enjoying it. No worries on ranting! Hugs, Gigi

      Delete