Saturday, September 30, 2023

My Little Space...

 Since my island was hit with a Super Typhoon back in May of this year. My family and I have been living in one of our properties temporarily. So I'm finally please with the way my bedroom and personal space is set up. Though I don't really work from here, and instead I go to my house for restorations and my shop work. All my materials and tools are there. Haha!

But, I've been wanting to share with you my little happy space in the mean time...

As you enter, I've hung my favorite door curtain on the door for now and my shop sign! You will see my new dresser first and then as you pan around my decor and bed...
I brought to this space my little mid century vintage cabinet with blue and yellow drawers, my white metal lawn chair with pillows and added the 50s stand up wire laundry basket. Along with a few of my wall prints, and new ones as well.
 
I added a few things here and there to utilize the fact that this bedroom is pink. I've always wanted a pink bedroom and it was nice that this space was already in pink. Thanks to grandma. Haha! 

So much natural light as well. It's simple and less cluttered than my bedroom at home. So I will enjoy it for now. I do miss my home though. There no place like home. Also, I am able to bring things I want here to be displayed and and remove others to change out the display. It is definitely a place for me to enjoy and mediate in. Ahhh....

October is almost here! Have a lovely weekend friends!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment