Monday, April 29, 2019

Last Rare Find In!!

Remember I said, I was waiting for the third item to come in. It finally arrived today from Canada!! Yay! From that week of rare finds, I discovered a set of Rare Unicorn shakers via Etsy. I was like NO WAY!!! But, sure enough, no buyers, it wasn't on reserve. I was like oh my, and snatched them up right away. They arrived and I'm just thrilled. Blonde, I've had a blonde unicorn planter and it's nice to find the shaker set now. I immediately looked them over and it is amazing how nice and minty they are...



 They still have their stoppers and the "Japan" stamp on each of them. Lovely coloring and no chips or fading of their colors. I may trade or sell them soon. I'm still trying to dig out my collection and slowly go over them and place them up for grabs on Instagram or Etsy. So, be sure to keep an eye on my shop or on my IG account. A few items have sold, and there's always a chance to make me an offer on items still listed.

 Last, I got this cute vintage Kamar Mouse from Ebay. Just like my other two furries, a chick, duck, and now a mouse. Though the mouse is the only one made by Kamar. Still they are adorable together and will be a little family in my cabinet for now...

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. All are adorable but especially the unicorns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Brandy, Aww, thank you again so much. I'm glad you think so dear! Sorry, I was not getting my comments?! Many hugs, Gigi

      Delete