Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Sharing a Few Miniatures...

I have been wanting to share with you a few miniatures I received for some time, and one just in today! First, I finally was able to snag one of Mab Graves miniature fine art prints on Etsy. I was in shock. I have always wanted one of her creations but, quite often they sell out, and within seconds at times! Darn it! She is such an amazing artist and a gifted soul. I was so happy when this amazing miniature made it to me!! Rather then talk, let me show you...
I ordered, Mab's Miniature Museum Ankylosaurus Twins Mab Graves Fine Art Print in Miniature Dollhouse Frame! Mab's art speaks for itself. I received a cute postcard with Mab's cute miniature dolls, (One day, I will get one, at least that is what I tell myself.), inside the little white textured box, was some cotton, and the teeniest, weeniest, little picture frame!! I love the twins atop a dinosaur, just too cute for words!! I hope to showcase the art piece, inside a miniature scene later in this post! So keep reading!

 I found my Rose chan ornament, and decided to reuse some pink packing straw to set her up for sale. Yup, I may just list this cutie ornament in my shop... So, be on the look out for me to post via IG, if I decide to let her go... Next, I picked up some batteries at the store, to play with my Fuji Instax camera. Also, because I need to use up my film since I had 4 more shots left. They expire soon too. LOL I decided to take random pics of my collection...

 What do you think? Some pics were blurry, and some off center, but still fun to create! Last, if you recall back in my post here, I had gotten these lovely minty mint blue dollhouse chairs from Germany... Well... I finally found my walls to help showcase the chairs, including a set of miniature wall cats by Mod Pod Miniatures, that I also got from Etsy last August, and my Mab Graves miniature fine art print, all in one!! Yippee, take a look and enjoy! It was fun to do, I miss playing with my dollhouse miniatures and setting up!



 In my last pic, you see how I set up the photo seen...

Credits:
Vtg Mid Century Modern Chairs with Table set. 1960s, Crailsheimer perhaps? You can see it here, in a Moritz Gottshcalk dollhouse. I will have to do further research, Vtg Vero Lamp, Mod Pod Miniatures Mid Century Modern Wood Wall Cats, Mab Grave's miniature fine art print, Vtg dollhouse plant, and Palm trees, Hong Kong, Carpet dollhouse miniature.

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment