Thursday, January 23, 2020

Like Hitting the Jackpot!!

OMG, I have met some amazing friends on IG, since signing up back in 2016! One very special friend in Japan, that contacts me from time to time about selling her vintage goodies. I try my best to help her sell off the ones I can't buy, and offer them to some of my fellow collector friends. Trust me, if I could I'd buy them all!! Please note to my fellow collector friends, it's just my way of sharing the vintage goodness, that a very sweet friend offers me.

So, here's what I immediately said Yes, too! Haha! Please note, not all the items I'm about to share are purchased from her, some I got from other online finds...
My friend even added a vintage Rune Christmas card!! How sweet is she?! Another set of Norcrest white ceramic fawns, a red sweater kitty couple, a red dotted fawn couple, a bunny vase, a Rune Bunny coin bank. Then, I found this lot of four figurines, brown deer, a duck, and cute mini floral bunnies. Just before cleaning above.


 I was floored when I saw, the ceramics she was offering me! Literally! I will definitely keep the sweater pup for now. I miss the tall one I used to have! Just amazing and I feel blessed, thank you again my dear friend!!
 This cute lot of figurines, a duck missing her partner and a doe also missing her partner. This cute mini floral bun bun couple set. I didn't realize how small the chained couples could get. This one is seriously small!! Even the little heart card is small!! I'll show scale with another figurine next post! I'm keeping these little bunbuns.

 I adopted these cuties from another sweet friend in Japan. I finally, have the red bear!! I have been wanting the red bear since 2015 and seeing a minty set sell to a fellow collector. Hehe. Now, I have her!! Yippee! Sadly, the white bunny, has a broken leg, and I reglued her for now. I'm happy they still have their ornament loops too. Next, I found these quite unique planter with cute lambs. The lamb in the tree stump wiggles a bit and has bunny fur hair around her neck, along with a pink bow and bell. She dings too! I have never seen this before and I'm so happy I snagged them via Etsy! Keepers for now.

 A 3D printed unicorn with pink hair, that This Girls Kitsch made especially for me, thank you my dear Ana!! I love her so much. She is the coolest Uni EVAAAA!! Last, this amazing wind up toy tin face bunny. Sadly, he is missing his yoyo, but he still works!! Yay! I love him so much and I've been on the search since 2017. Most of the time I see him with rust on his face. So, to find this guy in this condition and he works. Oh my goodness, simply awesome!!
 I will be listing may of my finds above, with the exception of the ones noted. Hope you all check out my shop tomorrow, I'll try to list them by then.

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment