Sunday, June 7, 2020

Closet For Your Dolly!

I recently found and won this lovely vintage wooden doll closet from Yahoo Japan. But, because of the mail situation with EMS Japan, I paid for DHL service to Guam, and they even delivered directly to my door! Yay! Worth it for the price. Haha. I immediately opened it and wiped it down.
This vintage doll closet has lovely coloring with cute boarder decor on the mirror and window. It has 2 drawers you can place items into. One side is the closet with rack to hang doll hangers onto. The other you can place your fave dolly inside to keep her safe and dust-free!

An example, great for Licca Chan or Cherry Chan dolls, her clothing, shoes, accessories, you name it!! I will be listing this adorable dolly closet in my Etsy shop later today! So be looking out for it! Next, I received my pre-order of FairyTown's Holala kitty key chain. I bought it back in March prior to the pandemic and it was actually shipped back in early May. Sadly, it took soo long. Still it arrived safely and I am so glad to have at least this key chain by FairyTown!





Last, I got this vintage matchpack playful pets mib from Ebay. I have another one and will use this one to make a bear plush instead. More on that later on...  Taby also found this lovely white cherry blossom painting from ROSS. I told her to get it for me. It reminds me of my trip with my sister earlier this year prior to the pandemic. It brings me great joy to look at, so it is displayed by my dresser!
Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment