Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Goodies in Today!!

Today, was quite busy on the receiving end!! I got boxes in from USPS and DHL!! Whoa! LOL
I found two handmade Japan artist dolly fashions with lots of cute accessories from an online shop, two Tomy Mini Movie Viewers mint in packages, and two mint in package Japan dolls. I was very excited to get them!! Can't wait to open everything and look at each of them closely...
First, this dolly fashion is a lovely pink print with cute baby animals through out. I believe it was made for either Neo Blythe or Licca dolls. It can also fit Cherry Chan dolls or any doll about 8 1/2 or 22cm tall. The Japanese artist that made this lovely dolly dress fashion, gives you a beaded necklace, two sizes of bows in the same fabric print, a little tote for your doll along with a cute bag tag. On the backside, there is even a cute fabric print human size tote or lunch bag for you!!!



The tote above, has cute baby elephants, and lovely white lace accent across the front of the bag. Inside the lining is a similar baby animal print. Just too adorable!! I also got this lovely elephant and bunny dress print. I couldn't help it!! This one also comes with similar pieces like the first, but in the same print as this dress. Though the tote is a lot larger and in a bright red gingham print with cute ducks!! Oh my!


Then, from Etsy I found this lovely vintage Holiday Fair miniature doll made in Japan. She looks a lot like a Bisque type doll, but she isn't. Instead she is soft vinyl or rubber. I will have to look at her more carefully when I take her out of her packaging. More on this gal later on...


This next dolly, I've been on the search for since 2015!! I first saw her from my dear dolly friend Milbee's Toys. She shared a photo of this cute dolly while she was traveling. She also sold one from her store around the same time. Sadly, I didn't get her then, so I've been searching and searching. I'm not exactly sure if it is the same type, but I just love her!! She has the cutest pink furry hair, and body! I can't believe I finally found her and she even came with a cute Kewpie baby! I will sell the Kewpie, but Pinky is a keeper!! More on her later when I open up the packaging and look at her carefully...



Next, these two lovely Tomykids mini Disney movie viewer, mint in packages of Cinderella and Snow White. I did open Snow White to make sure it was working properly, and it does. In Japanese, you can see some famous parts from the Disney film!! How cool is that! Both of these mini viewers will be in my shop soon!!



Then, I also found this lovely vintage Japanese Christmas Children's record. I like the graphics on it. Just adorable! I will add this one to my shop along with another record I have in my collection that I will also make available.

Last, these lovely vintage mint in box 1950s set of four dolly candle holders. I've seen individual holders for sale. But to find a set in the box. Yay! Won these cuties on Ebay. They arrived fast too. They are great for dolly photos and other toy decor scenes. I will keep them in my collection for now!

I hope you all are safe and healthy! Take care!

Thank you for taking a look at my blog! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I just came across this blog and it's amazing! Everything you got was really cool. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Lorelei Grace,

      Thank you so much for your kind words dear. I truly appreciate your thoughts.

      Have a great day also and many hugs from Guam, Gigi

      Delete