Tuesday, August 18, 2020

New Mini Plush...

 I recently saw another collector's post about her cute mini plush via instagram. I fell in love with them and made the move to contact Amanatarium on instagram or Anna, who created them. I was able to purchase a white bear she had available and it arrived safely to me a month later from the UK. Upon opening the letter packet, the box inside was crush. I was so worried... But, when I took the little bear out, she was safely wrapped in bubble wrap, and she was fine. Whew! Anna, does an amazing job with her facial art. I love the little star on the bear's forehead. She reminds me of a Rushton plushie and Sailormoon combined. Eeek!! Even the way she had sewn the bear, I love its little paws. Definitely a great addition to my mini plushie with clay faces collection. I will have to update my photo of them soon, too! So, you can check Anna's Etsy shop or find her on Instagram for her unique and adorable creations and jewelry.



Next, I found this lovely vintage Takara Chichan with her carriage!! I almost never find Chichan outside of Japan, and a Princess version with her carriage. Yay! She arrived safely from California and she is in amazing condition too. She is missing I believe her tin stand, crown, and staff? Not sure. She came wearing her magnetic shoes, and white gown. The carriage is an acrylic carriage, with white plastic frame, top and gold trimmed wheels and decor. Inside is a pink pillow with white tassel trim, and even her horses are acrylic! Too bad she didn't have acrylic shoes! LOL I did make her a crown! I used rik rak in gold and a pearl pin to hold it in place.




Last, I received this vtg Barbie baby bassinet and pillow. I have plans for this one, more later. So far, we just started our lock down on Guam, on Sunday. Sara also started her online classes and it is definitely a new learning curve. Mostly, her and I getting used to figuring out how to do an online class meeting. Not bad once she got it, and I do like the way she has assignments emailed to her directly from the teachers. She has 4 periods per day, and so far, today, was our first time learning how to google meet. I'm glad we did or neither of us would've known how. Gosh, a new norm for sure...

I hope you all are staying safe and well. Take care and be kind...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment