Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Updates on Situation and More Finds!

      Hey, its meh! Okay, so I wanted to post sooner, but decided it would be best to wait until have my consultation with the doctor. I had my MRI last week, and was supposed to have my consultation yesterday, Monday, but that was cancelled, because my doctor is a very busy guy. He was meeting with the Governor. 

So, MRI never fun, never had one, and now that I have... it reminded me of that scene in Exorcist! When, Reagan(Linda Blair's character) was in the same situation, but it was her brain they were checking... She looked like she was in pain, so now I know why. Well mine was mah boobs. Yup, had the IV pin in my hand not my neck, whew! Still not fun, and very, very loud even with earphones on. Anywho, fast forward, I did have my consultation today. Doc basically said, I have Stage One Breast Cancer or not even One, more like between zero and one. Because the cancer was just beginning. They basically found it at its earliest stage he said. Whew! Okay, so I will still have surgery as it is the best option to remove it completely and hopefully it hasn't spread anywhere else. The when and where will be planned, etc. So for now, some more waiting. This news is a blessing, honestly, the cancer could've been a lot worse. So, I truly appreciate all the prayers and good vibes, they have helped me out a lot. So please continue, and thank you so very much. My doctor was very personable and made me a lot less afraid about the whole situation.

On a different note, some finds that came in...

I found this lovely vintage ceramic set of deer Mother and babies chained. I actually found this set once before. I added it to my shop earlier today and it sold in like 22 minutes! Whoa, was not expecting that. Definitely happy about that. I also finally bought a few of these adorable rubber face ladies with different hats. I thought they would be a bit larger in size, but they aren't, like less than 2 inches tall. Still I am working on something using them... More soon!

Next, I found my fourth vtg Ninohira puppy brooch, this time with red fur hair! I added him to my Etsy shop and he was snapped up in like 3 minutes!! Yay for the happy buyer! All proceeds will help with my medical bills. I truly appreciate those who have purchased items the past two weeks, you've greatly helped me and my family. I truly appreciate it! Then, this lovely vintage Morinaga cookie tin. I love the posedolls on it! How adorable is that?! I am deciding if I will add it to my shop as well... Sorry, I thought of using it as a container for my ribbons and other bits... It's just too cute for words!!




This vintage celluloid bead doll rattle toy I just could not resist. I found it through Ebay and for a lot cheaper then most that I've come across. So happy too. I will keep for now. Next, this adorable wall pin ups for your nursery of a Hot Air Balloon with a baby angel. It needed a bit of fixing in some areas, but oh my goodness, I love the colors most of all! Add some pompoms, and gold trim, I am hooked!! I've already put it up on my wall too! Haha!






Last, this adorable vintage pink frosted Libbey glass tumbler? So, it says on the seller's listing. But it's quite odd that the print of the cute nursery animals are upside down when you turn the glass right side up?!! Perhaps it is a lamp shade? Any ideas? Still, it is too freakin' adorable! You can drink out of it. But,  it looks so much better as decor with all its atomic kitschy cuteness!!

Well, that is all for now my friends. Stay safe, get vaccinated, get your mammogram done, if you haven't. Because early detection saves lives!  Sending prayers and hugs to my dearest friends in Germany who have suffered from the recent flooding. Until my next update!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have breast cancer, but it's wonderful that it's been detected so early! All best wishes for your treatment. - I love the rubber doll heads, and look forward to seeing what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dearest Rebecca, thank you so much dear. I truly appreciate it. Sending you much love and hugs my friend, Gigi

      Delete