Sunday, September 12, 2021

Finds Rushing in...

 While still waiting for my surgery results from the lab to come in from Hawaii, and seeing my Oncologist for further advice on my breast cancer situation... Here is what came in the mail...

I found and bought these Chocoholic foldable shelves in three colors. Listed it in my shop last week and they sold instantly. I decided to open my Etsy shop back, because, believe it or not. I was bored. My healing is still ongoing, but I felt out of place and just figured, I might as well get some of these goodies sold!! LOL I also received this lovely Chocoholic Alice throw pillow, and it is listed in my shop as well! Unopened too!

I was able to snagged this cute ILoveLULU vampire brooch via Instagram. I couldn't help but get it. Just look at her vampire teeth!! Then, I found this lovely rare red furry kitty coin bank. She was listed then adopted by a fellow collector, and she was in amazing condition! She still had her original sticker and rubber stopper! I was also able to find these lovely vintage Saila doll and doll friend for two fellow collectors. They are already packed and ready to head out in Monday's mail!! Whew, it was a busy weekend for me.



I found this unique Tress Tree wig stand above, the seller was so sweet and even gave me some post cards for free. I also bought this lot of vintage baby buttons. I definitely will use a few on some projects. Too cute! Another set of rabbit fur hair cat figurines, in great condition. They are all original and already added to my Etsy shop! The lot of vintage Meyercord decals, some I will keep and some have already sold via my Etsy shop. Some rare and unique ones included too, Yay me!!



These two amazing vintage Whitman puzzles, I couldn't help but get. It took about a month since the seller sent them by boat, ugh. But, so worth it. I love the birthday puzzle above most! Just look at the little girl and bear having a party. Reminds me of Rushton style bears and their owners... Dreamy kitsch!! I was able to get this lovely Mini Candyland lunch box tin, mostly for the Candyland design. I will use it as a prop with my photos of dolls or toys.


Next, I found a loose vintage Japan doll, and she is actually Chico Chan. Sadly she was nude, and then I realized I had bought one of her fashions earlier this year. Oh my goodness, perfect for her. She has been washed and cleaned up and added to my Etsy shop!! I also, took an adorable photo of Happy and Lily and made a canvas print out of it. I have two of these canvas prints available in my Etsy shop!! Get yourself a copy now!! You can hang it in your kitsch bedroom!!

Last, this amazing find, a vintage Edward Mobley, Rajah squeak toy. He's been bathed, his eyelashes replaced, and some blush added. He now, looks amazing. His squeak works perfectly too!! Just adorable and I am sure a fellow collector will enjoy her immensely!!

That's all for now. Be safe and get your annual Mammogram done!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

4 comments:

  1. Is your 1958 Pre-school Whitman puzzle (4421:29 which has a doll and teddy bear having a birthday party) for sale? I am very interested in buying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear, No, I'm sorry at the moment, it is not for sale. But, I truly appreciate your inquiry. Thank you for writing. Many hugs, Gigi

      Delete
  2. ps
    Wishing you all the very best in your recovery. I, too am a BC survivor - almost 3 years now and doing great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much dear. That means a lot to me. Continued blessings to you and being a survivor also! Hugs, Gigi

      Delete