Saturday, April 2, 2022

Vtg Finds the past Month!

 I have been busy with a lot of things as of late and the good kind of busy of course. I had originally planned a stateside trip, but well God had other plans for me. So, I've been just keeping busy. Onto the stuff!!

And here's what I found...

The two adorable posies, from Japan. They are already listed in my shop! Just too cute! I won and restored this lovely rare crawling baby Rushton pajama bag. She's too cute and rare! Love her so much! I was able to find another loose Gypsy Eegee fortune teller doll. Yay me! I will be making her a hybrid too. More on that soon!! A lovely vintage Gund bunny boy just in time for Easter! He just needed a good wash and some seam repairs.



This Licca 2nd generation repro hair clip, was up for auction via Yahoo Japan. I was glad to win at least one. There was white, and blue one too! These lovely Honey Bear Mimosa's I got to add to my shop! The cocoa bear has already sold! They are like Sylvanian Families or Calico Critters with flocked bodies, jointed and sleep eyes too! Cuute! I found this lovely vintage nursery record with an adorable Posedoll in Yukata on front. I can't wait to play the music, hopefully! If it's not scratched. Ugh.


I restored this lovely Rozel crying bear. He was filthy and smelled really bad from cigar smoke. It was for a fellow collector sadgirlsdolls on instagram. It was her Dad's bear. Now, she can love him for years to come! Yay! Love making others happy. This lovely vtg silhouette framed art is just too cute. I have a smaller one and was trying to find a matching par. Sadly, this one is a bit larger. Oh well. Still cute! Some adorable Ochame tin key chains! I kept a set and need to find more. I didn't realize they were sought after! Haha!


This adorable plastic jointed bear above, is vintage from Ukraine. I bought it just before the war started. I told myself if it didn't make it to me, it was okay, because at least I helped supported the shop owner. It is a very special toy and I hope the shop owner Kate is safe. I originally got him because he was more affordable than Sun Rubber bears. But now, it is more special knowing I helped to support a family in Ukraine. I pray for peace and hope it happens sooner rather than later...

I was gifted this lovely Grandma plush bunny by my friend Alam in Mexico. He has a few listed in my shop. This one was my favorite. Because I had always wanted a granny bunny. Thank you dear friend, I love her!! Below a lovely belated bday gift from another fellow collector friend, Sui! I truly love my vtg duck momma decal along with card and stickers! Thank you to Sui and Bennywise!! I appreciate you both!! ILY my friends! The adorable bambi stool above, is quite a unique find!! I cleaned him up and he is already on its way to its owner. I hope they both love him as much as I did! He is definitely special and very mid century modern with his legs!!


I bought and reimagined this lovely duckling plush I got from sadgirlsdolls on Instagram. He was just too cute not to redesigned into something someone would love! Now, he too is on his way to his new mommy!! I added a bonnet and rattle, also changed out the ugly yellow spotted body. Than, a fellow friend asked me to add fur to her cuties and I received all of them safely. It took me about a week to work on them. Mostly because one color had to be reordered. Now, they are furaabulous!! LOL


This Reliable Toys bunny was such a rare find, above! I loved her colors and fashion. She is definitely looked like a Gund, but wasn't of course. I added her to my shop and was so surprised she was adopted so quickly! Definitely a rare gal! I also bought this lovely Rushton Sailor boy bun from Japan. He is in immaculate condition for his age! Hat, collar and all! I've had many asking about him! I will have to keep him for a bit and decide for sure later, if I will resell. Because that was my original plan... Oh no!!

It has been an amazing three months with finds and restorations... I have my Ultrasound today, as it was moved, not by choice. LOL 

I hope you all have a wonderful April and may there be peace for Ukraine!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment