Wednesday, February 22, 2023

February Finds...

 Oh my goodness, I can't believe how fast February has gone, before you know it, it will be March!! Here are some of the finds for February thus far...

I bought this adorable Ado M. lady vase via Japan. She is actually an incense vase, I believe. she has a short type vase area on the right side of her head. She reminds me of the movie "Boxing Helena". I've never watched it myself though. I also received a lovely gift of treats from a dear friend for my birthday too! Alvina in Canada, thank you dear for the yummies!! We are enjoying them!


Below some celluloid dollies I got from KitschandKawaii shop on IG. She had a box full of them and I was able to snag two!! Yay! This adorable Humpty Dumpty ceramic ornament, I found while searching felt ornaments. I love his retro look and style. A sweet cutie to decorate my dresser with!


Next, I preordered the new Ken Elephant roly poly dolls above and Sanrio cases below. They are new colors for the dolls above. I definitely wanted a blue one and also the green one, but it is not in the photo. The Sanrio case are similar to the Rune Naito ones, but in Sanrio characters instead. How cute! I have both sets available in my shop now!!
This adorable baby duck, I won with a Lot of 8 plushies and dolls. I fixed her up first and will work on the rest this week. Now, that she is done, I'm having a hard time letting her go. Oh boy! Haha! Just too cute for words and I'm not sure the brand, perhaps My Toy Co.?

Got another adorable pink telephone above, and it doubles as a coin bank too! Purchased from the amazing shop LepetitCherie on Etsy. Always love vintage finds by Alvina!! Be sure to check out her shop for awesome ceramics too!! Below, I found this lovely vintage Rushton Diaper baby as well, and she needed major cleaning. I didn't do too much and she still has her original stuffing, diaper, and bonnet. She will stay with me for a bit...

Last, some adorable tan girls, the large one above has already been adopted and is on its way to her new owner. She is definitely too cute and so big too! The ones below, I adopted for a fellow collector. The different styles that came from Japan are just too cute not to want them!! LOL
Well, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your February and happy hunting!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment