Thursday, February 2, 2023

My Birthday Month Yay!!

 February is already here... Time sure flies doesn't it?! Here are some amazing things I found the past month up until today...

Finally found myself this adorable tin tray and 2 plates with cute kitty faced children. I've been wanting to get myself a complete set of these adorable tin toys by Ohio Art. But they can be quite pricey. Ugh. Still a lovely set and to at least have these, Yay! I also found another rare Unicorn planter! This time with its original box. "Unicorns Fancy***Land" by M. Kazami. This one just had a bit of paint loss on the planter itself and sold within minutes in my shop. Yay!

I also got some of these gatcha Mascot pails with mini fake candy key chains inside. I love the cute pails more so, and the candy is adorable too! I kept a few and added a few into my shop. Next, I received a lot which included this adorable Rushton pink bunny baby. I worked on restoring him and now he is ready to be adopted. He is actually the baby bun that goes with the Mama bunny. I have yet to see a pink Mama bun though. Haha! Still he's adorable with his tuft of curly hair. Probably made around the 70s with the kind of fur he has.


I also found a Rushton Fox! He is in mint condition and still has his Valentine heart with the words, "Don't Be Foxy". His original collar and ribbon. Even his hat! Just truly too cute. I hope to add him to my shop soon! Next, this adorable large posedoll jointed at the legs. I just needed to find her some socks and I made her shoes! She is a great addition to any doll collection for sure!


I also received a box from Japan, and won this lovely Masako W. handkerchief, a Noriko memo notebook and this adorable Oike Co. pink kitty still with original tag. She reminded me of a Jerry Elsner plush. Just look at that face! Haha! She's already in my shop up for adoption. Also this adorable Poppo Chan tan dolly with green hair. She is mint in package and already added to my shop as well!

Lastly, this adorable Miss Pots Dreamland Squeaky! I recently won via IG auction. I've restored her and now she is ready to be loved. I will list her in my shop soon! She had bites on her lid and edge of the lid, lots of fading through out and needed a good cleaning. In the end, she turned out lovely and still squeaks too! Around the same time, I found one via auction site in just as great condition as the one I own. But she has already since been adopted by a fellow friend and collector.


All three teapots above, one on its way to its new owner. The one on the far right is mine. and the center one will be available in my shop soon! Please note, the center one was taken prior to me restoring her. So it is a before photo. Haha!

I hope you all have a great February! Happy Hunting!

Thank you so much for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! A rushton valentine fox!!! Awesome! It looks so soft! And it's in great condition. I absolutely valentines stuff. And the TEAPOTS!! OMG!! CUTIE PATOOTTIES for sure!! I want one soo bad now xp
    Would be a blast for a stuffie tea party!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for your comments. Truly appreciate that you are enjoying the reading. Right on the fox! He was an awesome score and he sold fast too! My fave are the teapots. I only kept one of course! Tea Party fun for sure!! Hugs, Gigi

      Delete