Monday, April 10, 2023

Vintage Thrifts Along The Way!

 Some finds along the way...

Last week I received some Yahoo Japan goodies that I was able to snag! This lot above, included so many vintage anime goodies like, Chieko Hosokawa shoe bags, hair clips still mint in package, Yukiko T. word cards, a rubber ball, bento totes, and a cute bag with anime girl. Most of the items are already listed in my shop!! I kept a few clips for myself, and the pink rubber ball. Below, some vintage dollies! Mostly because if you look carefully I found a "Chiko-Chan" doll in it. Just too cute. Most of the dolls have been cleaned and everything is already added to my Etsy shop, with the exception of the dolly sitting on a stool. I had to keep one! Ha!

A bunch of my postcards are also listed in my shop, great for any occasion!! I was lucky enough to snag this adorable "Bumpkin" bear by Rushton from a fellow collector. He just needed a good cleaning. Sadly, filled with the orange sponge stuffing. I removed and refilled with vintage cotton batting! Now, he is ready to be loved again!

I added a purple satin bow and he is just so cute and little! I found this adorable and unique ceramic striped puppy planter!! I fell in love with his adorable face!! In amazing condition too! He came all the way from Canada. Who could resist that face!! I was also able to find myself a loose Toku-chan friend of Chi-chan. He was wearing a girls fashion and no shoes. Probably why he was still available. I was able to find him some clothes I had from those mini Bratz boy dolls. Haha! He fits them! Until I can find him an original fashion and shoes...


Next, this adorable Mimi pet made in Japan! I have a yellow one and this adorable blue furry pup also has the bobble head feature. It's a nice smaller version to the Bandai plush puppies also from Japan. These types are small enough to display in your cabinets. I also caved and got this mini ceramic head vase lady. My mother used to have a few that I believe were either hers or my grandmother's. Small and cute, she will be something treasured and to remind me of my Mom.

I won a lot of 2 patterned pillow pets this adorable pink gingham bunny and the purple kangaroo. I could not help but adopt them. Perfect for an Easter decor prop too! Their colors are quite unique to me! Oh, the pink Rushton lamb below, I adopted along with the Bumpkin bear. I've found a white lamb and now I have a pink one! Just too sweet. She is definitely a 70s version with the nappier fur.


Last for today's post, this adorable Rushton 70s bunny in white sheer ballet skirt and card tag! She popped up on Ebay and I just had to adopt her! In lovely condition, as shown on her tag "Tween-Stuff" haha! She will live with me for a bit.

I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend! From my family to yours! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment