Wednesday, March 29, 2023

March On It's Way Out...

 Can't believe it's almost April already! Each year that passes just seems to fly by. March has had some interesting finds, so here's what came in...

This adorable plush rubber face lamb, I won online and she just needed a bit of a fix. Her neck was wonky, and she had a black mark on her cheek. I really didn't even have to wash her. She just needed a good brushing and satin bow. I'm so glad how she turned out. No markings or tag. So I believe she is a knock off of a Rushton lamb. Her body is made in a similar pattern. Perhaps a Reliable Toy Co. knock off of Mexican brand. She is still lovely in her own way and she has sleeps eyes too!


Next, I bought these two adorable brooches from Etsy. I love the kitty with pink bow and the Flower with blue oval. Both adorable additions to my pin collection. The blue one I believe is made in Japan. I was also able to adopt 2 Goebel dolls 4201 from a fellow collector! She reached out to me, knowing I collected them and we did a trade. I am so pleased with them. I now have a girl in black hair and auburn from the trade. They each are impeccable in condition and perfect with my blonde gal. Both still have their tags!


Then, I found this adorable celluloid rattle head kitty by Krueger. Love his silly face. Just needed a bit of cleaning and I added him to my Etsy shop! A sweet addition to any rattle toy collection for sure! Adorable flat head lamb also a new addition. I love her so very much! I even found this adorable pink plush Easter bunny. The bunny is all original and I also added her to my Etsy shop! Be sure to check it out!



 
This sweet pink Rocking Horse is a great addition to my rattle toy collection. I love the colored beads you can slide. It is interesting to find new to me cute rattles and toys! A few days ago I began making these adorable vintage rubber face duck heads into something... In 2 days time, I made a lovely duck roly poly rattle doll. In three versions. The first one was a blue and pink Rushton fabric rattle doll. The second is a pink with blue fabric Rushton rattle doll and the third is a yellow with blue fabric cute animals rattle doll. All with the cute rubber face duck head and bonnet. Each bonnet has satin bow and little pink daisy on top. Designed with the "Web Deb" by Rushton in mind. Listed in my Etsy shop!!




Each were fun to create and to see them come to a finish as well!! I also found this adorable Accordion rubber squeak! I couldn't help but get him. He is now displayed next to my Miss Pots squeak on my dresser and lovely to look at too! I definitely thought he was quite unique!

Next, I won and restored this adorable xylophone baby battery operated toy! He needed a lot of help. His key was missing one, lots of rust, and his drum stick. I was able to replace his keys and added the drum stick from a donor toy. Now, he looks way better. Does he work? I have not tried as I need 2 "C" batteries. Still he has been on my ISO list for years, so to find one in decent condition, was awesome! Yay! Displayed on my dresser as well.

Last, this adorable ceramic bunny made in Japan. I've had her several times before. But this one is not a coin bank but a smaller version and just a figurine! In amazing condition too! She has been added to my shop! Definitely a busy month for finds and lots of unique ones as well.

Happy hunting guys!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment