Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Sweet Kitsch Finds!!

 I received some adorable finds the last few weeks... So here's what came in!

I found this adorable furry ceramic pup in the wider version I was told and she is in lovely condition for her age. I have already listed her in my shop! I generally find the skinnier neck version, so to find this one was a joy! I also won this lovely vintage 1972 Rushton Toy Catalog. Some great colored pages inside too! I am deciding if I want to sell scans of it or not... Hmmmm!


I also adopted this adorable Japan Bisque doll jointed. The original owner, added a wig in blonde with curls and the dress and bows. I couldn't resist. She is just too cute and miniature!! Next, this lovely bright pink Columbia Toys plush poodle! She's huge! But so light. The seller even drew me a little note, how sweet of him!! I am deciding if I will sell her or not... Haha!



This adorable Ideal side laying bunny had a plastic film on her face and I removed it, now she is ready to be loved. I already have her listed in my shop! She is lovely and minty too! Even these sweet bunny tin tea tray and plates were added to my shop! Just so many cute goodies to choose from!!

A dear friend of mine, Savannah sent me a cutie I adopted from her along with several adorable vintage hankies, most I have listed already in my shop! Just look at these lovely hankies. My fave are the blue and pastel pinks! The cutie I got from her! Love this precious vinyl oil cloth bear doll. She is just the sweetest! Thank you Savannah!


Next, I happened upon this yearbook or catalog while searching up Rushton ads and this is basically the next best thing! It's a catalog of toys chosen by the Guidance Council of the USA. Inside, filled with toys, dolls, etc. that were in competition. Rushton's are featured inside as well! Just love the colored pages. Especially to see the Rushton's available prior to the ones we know!
Last, is this adorable Japan made Bunka Doll sign. I bought from an online shop in Thailand. Of course I fell in love with the adorable dolly sign and it used to say, "Sweet Country". See 2nd photo below. But I took my business card and now it says my shop name!! Haha!

Well, April is on its way out! My how time flies! I also had my annual mammogram and the results came in this past Monday. I'm Cancer Free!! Yippee!! Please be sure to get your annual mammogram done. It saves lives, and it saved mine!! Early detection saved me!!

Happy Thrifting Guys!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment