Sunday, July 9, 2023

Slowly But Surely...

 It has been almost 2 months since the typhoon and life for me has been a bit surreal honestly. Mostly because of moving and waiting. We applied for typhoon relief in most aspects that were offered. It has truly been a lot of help. Now, we hope to have what we need to move forward as far as our home is concerned. Yay.

Whilst, all this is going on, I have been able to settle into our temporary home, well somewhat. The bedroom I'm in is a lot smaller then my old bedroom. So I will have to make due. I am glad for it so that I don't have to move my entire collection for now at least. So, I will show you my new accommodations soon. But I have been adopting a few finds here and there. So here's what came in...

This in pristine condition Gund Bunny with her box. I actually got before the storm but never shared her. She came with her original box, tag, price tag, and receipt!! She will be treasured and a part of my collection. I also won a lot from Yahoo Japan with a cute bunka doll made by a famous doll artist in Japan. She even added a cute stationary sheet. Aww!


I also found these adorable Yoshi Plush Pet dogs. I couldn't resist and got a yellow and blue one. There was a red one, but I had to resist! LOL They came all the way from Australia too! I love their corduroy jumpers and fluffy faces. These are made in Japan and I believe from the 60s. I also bought this lot of Chocoholic kitchen tins and bowls. I have most listed in my shop already. Lovely retro style. I will need to list the bowls soon!




This adorable Picolet brand bag tag just reminded me to Kanebo brand felt made dolls. Just adorable. I bought this one and the Cherub below. Too cute to resist for sure!! Notice my photos are using mostly natural light. Sadly, these were taken when my home had no power, so bare with me! Haha!


I also found this adorable Dream Pet's crab. I couldn't resist. He has a cute white sailor hat and that face! He will be perfect as a prop for my toy photos! I also won this lot of ceramics a few months back and a rare Unicorn coin bank in it. I've since sold. I didn't know Fancyland also made unicorn banks. So cool!! Most of the items have since sold, but a few items are still in my shop so check it out!!

A closer shot of the adorable coin bank. I also won this beautiful Macoto Takahashi calendar from 1967!! I was waiting for the right time to find a frame for it and did. Now, she adorns my temporary bedroom wall. I just love her to bits, especially because she is a little girl holding a doll!! I also found this adorable Phomemo on tiktok. You can print and stick your photos on your memo or journals. It's great for students and using them for studying. I got it for sticking my cute stickers on things!! Not in color but it is still cute nonetheless!


I found a pink Chubby Tubby bear and made him into a Cherub cub. His face mold is somewhat different from my other Chubby Cherubs found. Perhaps an older face mold or as discussed with Kewtkitsch perhaps an earlier version? Below, I restored this adorable clown bunny, who sadly was missing an ear. So instead I added a party hat. He is already listed in my Etsy shop!


The last two items are Sebino's Metti doll keychains. Which I found via Italy. I love Metti dolls and used to collect them, now I can keep the keychains as a remembrance. Lovely in blue, yellow, and red. Finally, I found the infamous Susie postcard with cute rattle head bun! Two in one day too! Both are a part of my collection! Love them so much!

Well, that's all for now. I hope to show my current bedroom soon!

Until then, Happy collecting!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment