Thursday, March 21, 2024

Make Kindness The Norm

 - a quote by Random Acts of Kindness.

Here are a few vintage items I found recently!

I recently found this adorable set of tall bunny shakers and OMG!! I have seen this set before and many love them. But I didn't find it for myself, only to resell and as soon as I posted them the other day, they sold out fast!! Love when cute things get sold fast. Thank you! Below, a lovely vintage child mirror that I thought was just so cute. It came in a lot and I listed this one in my shop!
Below, an item I found via Japan. Sometimes I search through auction and shop sites for cute anime gal things and this one is just a few of the types I simply just love. NFS. By Glico. I also found the lovely Gund kitty. She is wearing an adorable pink satin jumper.
Her head was a bit wobbly and just needed her stuffing refluffed. So I did that and now she is just an adorable sweetheart and her head sits properly. I will keep her in my collection for now.

My Junichi large posedoll has been so much fun to redress and find vintage doll clothing for. She is wearing a lovely Chatty Cathy dress, and vintage straw bonnet I found off of ebay.

And here she is wearing this adorable 1940s vintage handmade cute animal print dress in blue. A mother made this adorable dress for her daughter's dolly. Love learning of the stories behind the vintage pieces I find. 

Next, this adorable Kkumming Bear from S. Korean doll artist, I found on a Japan website. She is just so cute and unique. Her body is made of a heavy bisque perhaps? not sure. Her limbs are magnetic and stay on through the magnets.

She such a tiny sweet pink bear and there are other colors and even a bunny too! I am trying to resist getting more. Haha! Below this adorable striped 1940s bunny plush is in my shop. I found her on FB seller's shop. Just adorable and a great addition to any kitsch plush decor!

This adorable musical bunny in purple is also in my shop! Her baby at her back twists when you wind her up to play the music "Here's Comes Peter Cottontail". Just adorable and also in my shop. Below this sweet Knickerbocker Chime toy rolypoly bunny was listed in my shop, but also sold fast. I love these types of chime toys if I can find them!

Just a few more vintage Japan items I found. Above a Rune Roman Capsule is so cute and has vintage flowers inside. You can open this up and put something else inside to display. Below some unique round erasers by Sunstar or Venice Japan. Has sweet anime gals on one side and the other sweet flowers. I have these three listed in my shop. Each sold separately.

Lastly, this amazing Rushton plush 70s kitty cat!! She is minty and all original, has her original tag and bow. I am still trying to decide if I will list her or not... Haha!

Just the cutest I've seen and rare for a Rushton plush! 

Well that is all for now... Happy treasure hunting guys!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

4 comments:

  1. Lovely finds Gigi. Just have to say the stripped bunny is BEAUTIFUL 😍😍 He is absolutely darling I love him 💓 🐰. But are the striped parts silk because it looks kind of shiny? Oh and do the ears have a wire inside?
    HES SO PRETTY 😭😭
    Do you have any info on him?because I must know more!

    Pardon my ranting :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R3D, Thank you so much and no you are not ranting. The Striped bunny is mostly satin fabric with black stripes and yes, he has wires in his ears. I love this color combo best. Another I've seen is green silk with yellow stripes. Hugs, Gigi

      Delete
    2. Wow yellow and green too, very springy colors, but I agree the pink and black does look very cute. I like the contrast of pink and black. Too bad he's silky.

      Delete
    3. Right dear! I do too! I like the silky fabric though! Haha!

      Delete