So here's some fun things I created while we were in recovery mode on Guam after Typhoon Bavi...
I got more badge making kits from Daiso and made this adorable bunny in blue and pink for my purse! I need to get more. All I had to do was print the cute Meyercord bunnies I had in my collection and made them in realistic looking plushies and added the art to a matte post card paper and used my printer to print them and cut to size. Now these cute badges will look adorable on a purse of mine!Next, I took this acrylic badge holder key chain also from Daiso and same process I printed out the bunnies and added some adorable pearl pink ribbon cab and tiny pink daisies! Now, this is ready to be display on a purse or key chain.
The back side of the badge has origami paper of cherry blossoms, how cute!! Below, I've had this adorable purple heart key chain for some time I just had to get ready to make cute! So this time I took some sticker dolls I had and the origami paper of cherry blossoms and made a background. Added the cute dolly sticker at the center, then some of the pearl blue and pink bows I got from Daiso along with the pastel glass shards and lastly some pretty paper pink cherry blossoms I had. TaDa!! So cute! I may change out the ball chain for a cuter one! This one is definitely special to me!
I also received a small box from Japan of some goodies. The one item below is for my collection. A vintage "Ribon" Little Girl Manga special gift badge that came when you got your subscription back in 1957. An adorable gold carriage with pink and yellow gem stones. For a little princess perhaps or one that day dreams she is...
I can almost imagine as a little girl or teen getting this badge brooch and saving it. Too cute! The other items in the box were for a customer. Sara and I plan on leaving for a little adventure!! More soon!
Happy Thrifting friends!!
Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls






No comments:
Post a Comment