I started with his wings first. It was basically two layers of felt material. So, I decided to add pipe cleaners into it, in order for the wings to keep its shape and help with posing too. I was able to separate the layers. Then add four pipe cleaners twisted in a wing shape. Then, I re-glued the layers together. I set the wings aside, and began working on his antennae. I had black felt and black pipe cleaners. I shaped and cut the pipe cleaners into the size that would be nice and began sewing the felt around the pipe cleaner. I took some yellow puff balls, since I didn't have black ones and had sewn them onto the tips of the felt. I left one end of the antennae opened in order to sew them onto the sides of the Bee's head.
I hope to have some items in next week for the shop, so visit back later. Have a great weekend everyone!
Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls