Saturday, September 14, 2019

My Toy Tiny Terry Clone...

I recently found on Etsy this cute little doll, that was titled, VTG French and Japan Kiddle Style Collectible Mini Doll. When I first saw her, I knew immediately, who she looked like, a popular vintage doll made by My Toy Co. called, "Tiny Terry". She also has a Japan made counter part, called, Chiko Chan or Chika Chan made by Shiba. Chika Chan is the smaller sister made similar to Tiny Terry.

 When this Terry clone arrived, her packaging was crushed, and the box she came with was damaged also. I immediately took her out and undressed her. Her shoes are able to come off, but her undies are molded on. I didn't think her shoes would come off at first, Haha. Her arms and legs are stationary, unlike Tiny Terry or Chiko Chan. Her head can twist. She has a bubble cut style with brunette hair, and her eyes and face just like Tiny Terry and Chiko Chan. Her dress is blue suede with white lace, and snap button closure. I gave her a good wash and shampoo with conditioner. Styled and air-dried, I also added a red bow to her. She is just so cute and only about 4 1/2 inches tall.
 She will live with me for a bit. Especially since Tiny Terry and Chiko chans are expensive to get. Haha! I took out all my Littles and used the cart I got and took this little collection photo. They are all so tiny and cute! I just love them all. I'll be traveling soon, so a few of these tiny cuties will be going with me...

 Peko is playing with the Narem dolls today! This girl is just too cute! Update, I'll be announcing the winners of my giveaway tomorrow or Monday! Be sure to comment below or comment on my instagram page!! Have a wonderful weekend y'all!

 Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment