Thursday, September 12, 2019

Narem Dolls and More...

It's been a hectic week, but as always a blessing to be needed and busy. While doing my usual searches online, I came across a dolly's doll, called, Narem Dolls on Etsy by Narem. It's amazing the creativity that comes from S. Korea by way of artists creating their own dolls! I mean, seriously, they just keep coming out with cute, adorable dolls that we here in the USA have to proxy buy from! Examples, Atamaru, Jjori, Petit Chica, Clara, just to name a few!

So, to see this doll shop on Etsy was a nice change and buy them directly. Yesss! Narem, creates little handmade plush dolls for your doll basically! Tiny mini dolls for your dolls to play with. Mostly, some might collect them because they are small enough to take with you on trips, on the go, etc. Or like me, who just love cute things little things and because they are affordable. Haha!

"Good day. This is Narem doll.
Narem doll is a small and adorable doll with the concept of ‘a doll’s doll’.
The handmade dolls are each designed and produced carefully one by one, by the artist."

Is her concept. I ordered three of her dolls, one kitty, one bunny, and one blonde doll. She also sells doll making kits, stickers, and cross stitch items. 

  I got them all in the mail yesterday, and they are just too cute for words!! In their own little clear boxes, each dolly is unique. I just need to have time to open them up and take them out. Hopefully later today! Ha. Narem even included stickers, how sweet. Check out Narem dolls if you like tiny littles in your life, or just want to spoil your favorite dolly with a gift! Tell Narem, Gigi sent you!

I also, received this cute 1960s Forsum doll loose. She looks a lot like Peko Chan from Meiji! I love her licking face. I've seen this doll before, and this was the first time I was able to snag one on Ebay. Generally, they sell fast. Sadly, this gal needs, shoes, a panty, and a good shampoo. I worked on her the same day, and found a panty she could have, socks, now to find her a pair of black Maryjane shoes...

 Afterwards, I may need to curl her hair, after her wash, it was still a bit unruly to me. LOL. More on her later. I also received this lovely pink flower cart I bought from Jess on IG. I love the flowers on it, but may take it off and redo it or add a different color. The cart will be great to use for scenic shots as props for the dolls... Jess even added a cute gift, lipstick pen and photo of her collection! How sweet! Thanks Jess!!


Finally, yesterday was my nephew's bday, he turned 3 years old. I took him, his mom and cousins for a play date and treats at Snowberry in the Agana Shopping Center. It was actually just happenstance we decided to go there... Haha. My original plan was Yogurtland, but they weren't open yet. So, we ended up at Playport for an hour, then on the way up to Playport on the 2nd floor, we spotted Snowberry and agreed we'd all try. It was pretty good too and price was not too bad, same as getting a Boba tea or Bubble tea. We ordered, Taro, Strawberry snowman, blueberry, and a trio dish with mochi, Taro, and Mint. These desserts are shaved ice, with flavoring, fruit, frosted flakes, tiny mochi, and I believe it was condensed milk as a syrup to place on top. Not bad actually! Mine was the Ube/Taro, it was delish, with tiny bits of coconut, almonds, mochi, and frosted flakes, Yum!

 My nephew, stomping the snowflakes just outside of Snowberry Guam. It was a fun day for him. Okay, back to work. Hope you all are having a great week!

 Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment