Sunday, September 8, 2019

Retro Speakers and Goody Store Haul!!

Friday, Sam and I had so many errands to do uptown. Luckily, we checked the mail box first before heading up. It has also been raining a lot lately too. Here's what I got in the mail and what I found at my local 100yen shop, Goody!!

 First, I found via Ebay, these cute retro mini radio bluetooth speakers! There were 3 colors, pink, blue, and white. I ordered just pink and blue. I know, what am I gonna do with all these bluetooth speakers?! Well, I love their look and they are not expensive to get! Each bluetooth speaker comes with a strap, and usb cable for charging. You can turn them up loud, but just right, is fine for me, because I don't care to turn up the volume too much. They are just too adorable, sadly, not an actual radio, still a lovely retro piece to decorate your room! Here they are next too the Target bluetooth speaker. Yup, they are small, you can hold in your hands too! That's why they offer a strap for it. You can move the antennae up or down, and to turn it on, you just turn the knob on front and its the control for its volume too!


 I was able to find these vintage tin stoves via an online Japan shop and for a lot less then a shop that is on Etsy. Yippee! I've been wanting to get a set since seeing the one on Etsy, but its expensive, and the one's I'm currently selling in my shop, at least has accessories. Anywho, these tin stoves are so cute, similar to my set I posted here. Sadly, no accessories, those are sold separately. The stoves are about 3 inches tall, they are all tin and not like my other tin stoves, no cardboard backing, but tin backing. I bought the last 2 pinks, and 1 blue. I made sure to also get the tin plates which have strawberries, bananas, and tomatoes on them, and these cute mini baby toy rattles, in pink, yellow, and blue. I had to make sure I was getting my monies worth in shipping. Haha!


Above, the tulip tin stove beside the blue tin stove. What do you think? Both are just cute and great for miniature dollies like Liddle Kiddle or Chi-chan size! At Goody's, I found some more tin containers this time in blue, and gift wrapping paper with those cute retro animals similar to the bags I found in this post here!! The wrappers are in blue with bunnies, green with squirrels, red with birds, and orange with mice, just too cute! I also picked up some shredded paper for inside the tins, band aides, and extra cute animal baggies to use for the gifts to my Etsy shop customers that spend more than $50 dollars!



 Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment