Monday, September 16, 2019

Master Industries Plush Kitty!

I recently found a very unique vintage plush cat made by Master Industries, St. Paul Minn., USA. He is a very cute and creepy white cat wearing a gentleman suit in blue and pink pastels. He is a knee hugger and in his feet are rattles when you shake them LOL. So perhaps a gift for a baby or toddler. About 16 inches tall. He is quite adorable.


 He has green glass eyes, and still comes with his original tag, with $4.99 price sticker on it! Next, I was able to snag this cute big eyed pose doll from Milbee Toy Shop on IG. Shoko sent her really fast and she arrived safely to me. A quite unique pose doll too! She has big hair and big eyes with a big bow. A solid wood base, she stands about 7.5 inches tall. She is just too cute! Thank you Shokie!



 Shoko even added a sweet note! I will keep her for now. I'm traveling soon to WA to visit my sister who lives in Olympia, and also my brother. It will be a little trip, but a much needed one as well. I can't wait to spend time with them both. So, my shop will be closed for the time being, but I'll still be posting via IG.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear VS,

    No problem. You are very welcome!

    Many hugs, Gigi

    ReplyDelete