Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Pink Ladies Unite!!

Last week, my sweet fellow collector friend, Dani of Nanometer Vintage shop on Etsy, tagged me in one of her posts about a cute pink zip-up jacket she had available. The reason she tagged me was because the backside of the jacket had hand-stitched words, "Doll-aholic". She knew a few of us would love it! And she was so right! I immediately, bought it and within 5 days, it safely arrived to me, after the Labor Day weekend!! I'm so thrilled, it fits nicely too! I just love it! Thank you so much Dani for thinking of me! I love my fellow kitsch collecting community, for all the amazing people I've bonded with and how we each try our best to lift each other up, and think of each other when we find things we know the other might like! Yippee!!



I might have to dress up like one of the Pink Ladies from Grease for Halloween?!! LOL Because, Sam asked me, if I was gonna wear my new/old jacket and watch Grease?! Haha, I wasn't even thinking about that... I was thinking of how I can show off I'm a Doll-aholic!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment