Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Crafting Fun!!

I finally had time to relax and play around with some crafts that have been waiting for me...

Here's what I made!
 An Open/Close sign for your shop! Now, if I had a physical shop space, this would be on my door! I found the open/close wood sign at my local Daiso, and took this rare cute rubber face which once was a furry dog. I had him in my shop for over a year, and decided to remove him from his awkward body and use him for something else! This was it! Added some flowers, bows, and other things... Now, he has a new life!
 The "Close" side... I found only two of this rabbit/sheep rubber faces, one is already a small lamb plush and now a bunny here. Same style of embellishments. It turned out cute, and I'm very please with myself! Now, I wish I had a store front shop to use it in!! Haha!

 It was fun to create! Now, to pick up more of these signs or work on the others I have! LOL
Have a wonderful week my friends!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment