Sunday, February 23, 2020

Weekend Finds Arrive!!

It's been really nice to just relax, not rush anywhere for once and sit back and work on projects that were piling up since my travels. Ahhhh...

Here's the latest finds that came in!
I won a lot through Yahoo Japan with many amazing treasures in it, like Rune Naito British Soldier, policeman, a kewpie doll, furry pups, and much more!! I've already listed most of the lot in my Etsy shop through out the weekend, and I will list one of the rare ones in it too! Of course I will keep a few for now... Teehee!


 I love the dotted trinket box, by Sanrio. it still has its sticker marking. Just goes well with the pink furry pup too! The tan doll below, has a few issues, not sure if it is original to her. I tried wiping off the markings around her mouth, but, maybe she is supposed to be messy from eating chocolates? LOL Not sure! Looks that way too!

 This flocked piggy bank has such cute big eyes. She is already listed in my shop! Sadly, the previous owner used a permanent marker on her flocking around her neck. Though she is still cute to look at! Also listed. This rare pink furry pup has a paw missing, but she is still lovely for display. I haven't listed her as yet, but will by the end of the weekend!!

 The reason I made sure to win the Lot, this lovely furry pink and blue cotton candy long neck puppy!! I've always wanted one in this color. I've had red and yellow or yellow and red, but, to finally own, a pink and blue, Yeesssss!! She will go nicely with the sweater pup I also have! She will live with me for now...

 I added vintage satin to this cute yellow furry bunny's ears, from the 1960s. She still has her original plastic case. Just adorable and already listed in my shop. She looks similar to those large ear bunnies from the 1950s. Adorable with my mint bun, but I can only keep one of them...

This large cutie plush Gund or My toy bear is a wind up music plush. His head moves ever so slightly up and down as the music plays. "Rock-a-bye, Baby." Just adorable too! Sadly, the seller I got him from put scented oil on her and it is too strong for my nose. So, I will ad her to my shop also. Still lovely and works too!


Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment