Saturday, February 8, 2020

Kitsch Finds...

Here's what I received this week...
 I found these cute boy ornaments through Etsy. I wanted them for the 2 girls I found late last year. They will be cute together too! Not for sale. Vintage Japan made ornaments, 1960s.

 I also found this cute pen caddy at my local Diaso, and it made for a great background for my mini bunnies. What do you think?

 I also won this lovely vintage mint in package Chico chan blue dress fashion. I love the accessories it came with. Tiny red phone, blue comb and even a yellow headband!! A keeper for my collection. Next, I found this lovely hot pink flocked bunny coin bank. I will be adding to my Etsy shop when I get back next week. Lovely condition too, made in Japan.



 Made in Japan Masudaya doll fashion, I just couldn't pass up. Also from Yahoo Japan, made for a 12 inch or 14 inch doll. The style and design reminds me of Licca generation red dress or is it Pepper by Ideal? I forget. Not for sale. I got this cheap kitsch pin cushion doll, for a project, when I finally have time, I will share.


 Vintage handkerchief by Rune Naito art lovely girl in kimono, and 2 girls walking their pets. Both will be available in my shop later next week! Lovely and bright too! With original Rune tags.


 Rushton type rubber faces, the large one to be added to my shop and the small one, I will use to create something... Both found on Etsy! Last, I found this New/Old Stock box of flocked bobble head cat and dog mascots. All will be available in my Etsy shop too! In lovely new vintage minty condition, and each one comes with their own box, which is also a treat as well!! Lovely vintage art on it.





 Three kitties with be available and three puppies too!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment