Thursday, February 20, 2020

Found a Partner to My Bear Wall Pocket and More!!

Recently, a fellow collector had messaged me about a wall pocket she had and needed some information on. To my surprise it was a similar wall pocket to my yellow bear here in this post!! I gave her the info. And of course immediately asked if I could purchase it. After some time, she allowed me to buy it. While I was away from home, it arrived. Upon inspection, it is very much like my first plaid bear. Thanks to FleaMarketFloozie on Etsy!


 Now, my yellow bear is not alone...

 A closer look at the gatchas I got in Japan. I actually got 3 Moomin tin suitcases. Two are the same. Just so cute. I love the graphics on them too. I also got this cute Panda Hole Ueki Street 2019 Gatcha, of Denmark in a planter, too sweet! Of course, I wish I had gotten more. Darn! Just unique I must say. Then, I also received another set of 2 silly bunny and bear necklaces from my friend Susie, of The World of Susie Wong on IG. She even added some cute things too! Thank you dear friend!!


Next, I won this cutie mint in box. I need to fix his floppy ears. Now, I have a yellow and minty green one, here! Both with their plastic cases too! Then, these cute Match Pack Easter Beanie cuties, chick and bunbun! They are missing their boxes, but that's okay, they are still adorable!! New additions to my little plush stuffed cuties. I love the bunny best! I've added some bows to them too! Only the chick has his tag still. The bunny, I've seen as a large craft head. They are both filled with beans. I did have to sew the chick's collar, because his head would have fallen off. LOL




 Last, I won this vintage ceramic white hat girl with white blazer coin bank from Yahoo Japan. She was missing her rubber stopper, but I had a spare. Just too adorable! Look at those eyes! She kind of looks like Peko Chan, doesn't she?!! A great addition to my collection for now, maybe?!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment