Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Today's Mail...

I received a small packet from Yahoo Japan today! Here's what I got!
 I received a Lot of 4 children's books, and an MMS 1/12 plaid dress!
 This cute plaid dress for a small MMS bod. Can't wait to try it out!! It's very hard to win any of these cute Japan handmade fashions for an MMS bod or 1/12 scale doll! So, I must count my blessings I got this one!!

 Cute lot of books I purchased for the mermaid one, of course! I was hoping I had gotten a series of books from a set, but they aren't.
 The lot came with "The Wizard of Oz" above and below as well. A cute in anime style version.
 And also, a book, I think called, "Boring Takao" and an adventure book of two mice, not exactly sure?! I will add the one's I won't keep into my shop soon!
 This version of "The Little Mermaid" has a subtitle, "Super Anime Fantasy" as shown on the cover!
 Drawn a little more child-like, the art work and mermaids are cute!
 I especially like the front page with all the characters! You can see all her sisters too!
The backside is adorable as well...

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment