Thursday, August 14, 2014

What I've Been Working On!

Taby found an app that helps her create stop motion movies! Over the summer she's been researching stop motion and wants to do them as a career. Since she got the app, she's created three movies! I've also downloaded it and made this movie below using Charlotte! You can also see the movie Taby created! She's a lot more patient then I am, and I know if she decides to do this professionally, I think she'd be amazing at it!!



Here is Taby's Stop Motion Movie below!



 I've also added some pics of Charlotte, with her mermaid tail, in a grassy seaweed scene...


Thanks for Reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. These were great to watch, great jobs done! The music was fun too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI dear Night Owl,

      Thank you so much for watching. I truly appreciate your lovely thoughts^_~ Many hugs, gg

      Delete