Thursday, June 9, 2016

Amazing Finds Arrive!

Today was another awesome mail day! Here is what came in...

This amazing condition vintage Japan ceramic Rune Naito Bunny bank, I found thru a Japanese online shop!
 I will replace the bow and she will be added to my ceramic collection!
 My very first ceramic bunny! I am just in love with her...

I was able to win this cute vintage squeak toy bear with big eyes through Yahoo Japan. I will add this minty cutie in my shop!
 He has huge eyes and is in such nice condition for its age. I rarely see them this mint, and was truly surprised no one bidded on him except me-_-; poor baby! I know someone will adopt him, and give him a good home.

I found this Yahoo Japan item just before it ended. I've seen this set two other times, and often was outbidded on it... This time I won. Shocker! Vintage Harumi "Aiai" miniature furniture case with accessories.
 I love the anime art work on both sides of the case. Nice and minty too.

 Inside, a table with two chairs, and a tea set. On the other side, is a dresser with miniature perfume bottles and stool. Maybe about 1/12 in scale? Not sure. I will share more on this one later. It will be added to my collection.

This cute pin badge of Wakakusa no Charlotte/ Charlotte of the Grass. A Nippon Animation, Co. Ltd. TV series from 1977 - 1978.
 The pin is nice and mint and will be added to my pin collection. I love the artwork on the card too.

 This vintage silly face mug will be added to my shop. A vintage SWIMMER mug, missing it lid. But still a cute addition to any mug or cup collection.
 The company marking below.

 I actually won this small vintage rubber tan doll last week, but forgot to show her off. She is a lot smaller than the others I've seen from collectors. She has a string at the top of her head to hang her.
 Only her head moves. I will need to wash her hair... and may add her to my shop? Still deciding...LOL

A Finder's Service commission below for a friend. Just the backside of the packing. So cute. I enjoy the artwork too. It's a vintage girls jewelry accessory set. Sorry, no photos of the front it had a lot of bubble wrap and I didn't want to open it up. It is slated to be ship soon.
 Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment